Monday, December 20, 2010

Continued Blog Description...

I have had a very challenging time creating this blog.  Since it is my first effort, I didn't know what I was doing, except for being too wordy.  I had a very lengthy description about my hopes for this site.  However, I exceeded the 500 character count.  So, let me just say, everyone is welcome to share their personal thoughts on why they may not be feeling the holiday spirit this year. You may have a loved one that has recently died.  Maybe its due to a lack of belongingness, maybe you don't have a home to go to for the holidays.  Perhaps you are separated from your friends and family due to war.  Sadly, you may not be able to accept change well, like myself, and you long for a simpler time in your life.  I hope you utilize this blog as a safe site to find solace to: vent, scream, share personal experiences, anecdotes, jokes, or cuss like a sailor that would make a person with Tourette's blush.  Whatever you'd like to share, I'm interested in knowing your experiences.  Hey, its cheaper than therapy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Mark!! Many people have issues this time of year, yet they can't express their true feelings. Thanks for giving them a safe place!